Large Treat Ball Training Bag by Premier
The Gentle Leader Training Pouch is a design adopted by Terry Ryan, an internationally renowned animal trainer. She says, “In the old days I used to put food and toys in my pocket when I was training. Using a zippered bag was okay, but when I needed it zippered, it was open, and when I need it opened, it was zippered! I would bend over to reach a small dog, and food would fall out. Enter husband Bill. He came up with a great option for clumsy trainers like his wife. And…TA-DA! Now you can have one too!”
Features of the Gentle Leader Training Pouch By Premier®
Hinge Stays Fully Open & Closes With A Touch
Front Storage Pocket/Back Zippered Pocket
Belt Clip And Detachable Belt
Free Training Tips Booklet By Terry Ryan
This Training Pouch Design Is The Best! Why?
- Spring-hinged opening gives easy access to treats or toys. You can quickly close it with your elbow, and its secured lid keeps the treats in and noses out!
- Construction: Water-resistant and Stain-resistant. Keeps particularly greasy treats from staining your clothes.
- The belt is the familiar quick-release mechanism and is waist-size adjustable.
- Belt-Clip Option if you just want to use your own.
- Comes with a zippered pocket for your belongings
- Come with a Front Pocket to place your clicker for faster access.
- Key ring for clipping items for easy access to keys, clicker, whistle, etc.
Colors: Red, Black, Green & Blue