** Anxiety is common when any dog faces new and unfamiliar situations (especially when coming from shelters, canine rescues, or even from off the streets).
- Free Private Initial In-home Assessment of your dog’s individual issues
- Games and Exercises provided to increase your dog’s confidence and focus
- Acupressure through training and the use of Anxiety Wraps® and Calming Facial Wraps™
- Aromatherapy with use of essential oils
- Reiki Energy Work
- Use of Herbal Supplements
- T.TOUCH massage and Muscle Extension Exercises